oceans's latest activity

  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread The Hoeflon C10.
    Found this which is new… But there was an older one as well from a different manufacturer and I can’t find it. Perhaps Hoeflon...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread The Hoeflon C10.
    I’m going to try and find an older vid of the’Multi-Crab’. If designed for securely holding wood, it would be the bees knees for...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread The Hoeflon C10 with Like Like.
    Still want and am thinking about a c10 I need an oshat approved man basket attachment accessory and some sort of hydraulic grapple like...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Matias's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    I went digging through this phone, and it seems I need to dig out my old phone and get the pictures off of it from my last trip down there.
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    In their natural habitat, no less. Love it!
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    More bald cypress.
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    It is. I was just thinking about taper, really. I know of a sure-fire bald cypress and will get a pic as soon as I can. It’s actually...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Matias's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    I have never seen one with so many branches that low still growing, but I must admit that I haven’t really seen any open grown ones...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    Speaking of trunk “taper”, I saw this tree just yesterday…
    • IMG_0281.webp
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to RogerM's post in the thread Honey bee hive retrieval climb with Love Love.
    Here's honey bee relocation effort from a few years back... almost whole log was filled with comb, we did it in the winter.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Honey bee hive retrieval climb with Love Love.
    Most fun I've had in a while today. Got a call from a friend and they had a beesuit and bee-guru waiting. Treemo light with bdb on...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    We do get significant taper as well, with highly pronounced sinuses and super nodes that threaten to swallow lateral branches on the...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Evo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    We have some in Seattle, planted on the margin of Lake Washington part of the arboretum. My 8 year old asked what the hell was wrong...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Matias's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    I absolutely adore bald cypress, but where I grew up, on the Loxahatchee, they put on a lot more girth, and typically have a very strong...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Tom Dunlap's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    The state/Minnesota pair of record bald cypress grow about a mile north of me

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom