Haven't been on The Buzz in a few weeks. Thanks for the info Kenny! It's going to take a little while to read through your last post and decipher it, but I appreciate it!
Trust me Kenny, there are still folks around here like me (though I don't post as often anymore) who care and appreciate the hard work, time and effort that you put in to your posts! What dept. are you working in now?
Definitely would like to know how this could happen, even with 2nd hand chaps? And what's an 18" drop? Are you talking about drop starting, without the chain break on and hand on the trigger, like you're trying to clear a flooded saw?
Well, that's as close to zero sit-back in a Multicender that I have seen yet. Thanks for posting that Gordan.
I think Reg's device also has zero sit-back.
So, if the upper parts work as a RopeWrench, in theory when the Blackbird engages on rope during ascending and then stopping, there should be some sit-back, like with the RW, right? This doesn't appear to be the case from what I can find and see in the videos.
As far as I know (correct me if I...
Well, 7 years later and ART definitely got on board with SRT/SRS, only they didn't call it the new BlackBerry, but the BlackBird! Ha, ha.
Though Hubert wasn't a fan of SRT/SRS, I wish that he was still around to see what direction his company has gone. I'm sure that he would be proud.