ATH's latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    However you finance, try to avoid personal guarantees or anything that pierces your LLC protections. Read the fine print. Their terms...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    They finance through Auxilior Capital. ATFS is not in any way related to Avant Manufacturing or your dealer. It's a shell corp. I...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Exactly. We've been there, and there's times where there's not much of another option aside from blowing out a top. But younger dudes...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    It's possible that they are holding the note, I don't know. We've never financed a large machine through a manufacturer. Back when I...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    Well, that brings up up another explanation related to the the "income" for a tree that comes from leaves. This is related to...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Haha Haha.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    Absolutely. I think I may have come up with that...or I may have stolen it from somebody else long ago! So feel free - even pretend...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread TGR Benefits with Like Like.
    May I use your explanation? That's brilliant. We have it a 3 year mortgage free period. I kept trying to think gibberellins and was...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Equipment Financing Companies.
    I think they (manufacturer) must supplement the loans. The only equipment loan I've ever taken was last year 0.99% for 36 months from...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Equipment Financing Companies with Like Like.
    Manufacturers usually work through an outside finance company, they don't usually hold the note themselves. That is an option, but I'm...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Analog's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    https://hingepost.com/shop/heavy-duty-hinged-stake-with-auto-lock/ Looks like you can just buy the hinged uprights and add your own...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Analog's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    Not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but if I were you, living in the rust belt, I'd stay far away from anything steel. I've seen...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Mick Dempsey!'s post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Not very is the answer. I avoid it wherever possible. Bear in mind I’m always in the tree rather than in a bucket, which changes things.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Tom Dunlap's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Good treework is pretty boring to watch. Worse to see endless chainsaw cutting video
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer?.
    That looks like it may be the exact same model as our washer. The Maytag dryer keeps going and is relatively easy to repair, so I...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom