ATH's latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Phil's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    I second the speed queens. My folks own an apt building with those in the tenants laundry room. Simple to operate, simple to fix, durable.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Ascendanttree's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    Thanks!
  • ATH
    ATH posted the thread Truck beds? in Rubber hits the road!.
    I want to replace the standard truck bed (8') on an F250 with a flat (or somewhat flatbed) (shorter sides/wider bed than normal pickup)...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    My grandparents bought one of those about 10 years ago, I know they never used it all that hard, but it worked great for them. When the...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    Hey Kyle, good to see you here. Welcome to the buzz. Hey everybody, this is Kyle and he’s good people.
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer?.
    Speed Queen top loader. Whichever has as few electronics as possible, turny knobs that actually turn things instead of pretending. Run...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Everything is for clout instead of mastery these days. Folks are anti education and pro shiny bits.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Help Port or cherry trees with Like Like.
    IMO the tree service is just doing what the contract says. The drama and protest should be on the city and golf course. I think most...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Help Port or cherry trees with Like Like.
    I don't know anything about RTEC, but Google shows that they seem to be a decent company. They seem to have been around a while, they...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Trailer theft security.
    For once or twice per year, can you rent? (or are you storing stuff in it?) No maintenance (tires and bearings are not ideal sitting...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to oceans's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    Copy that. So it’s the F550 requiring the trailer to be at 10,000 or less. Would an additional 14,000 trailer specifically for the F350...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Analog's post in the thread Trailer theft security with Like Like.
    Depending on trailer weight and type, I've often thought of having a removable tow bar/hitch assembly. Something bolt on. This in...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Reach's post in the thread Trailer theft security with Like Like.
    There are a variety of different types of trailer hitch locks, some of which look very difficult to defeat. You can also wrap a chain...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Trailer theft security.
    1 axle or 2? I've envisioned a wheel lock for tandem axle trailers that would lock the 2 wheels together. I'm not creative enough to...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Treezybreez's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    I agree. Also, a goose neck is better for long distance travel as it produces a smoother ride overall. My dump trailer will not dump...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom