Latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    I dug a little and found this: https://www.iscwales.com/News/Product-Notices/REFLEX-Mechanical-HitchProduct-Support/ Rather than...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Maplegeddon213's post in the thread New device from ISC with Sad Sad.
    Mine started to slip Monday at the end lf the day while I was 60 ft up a white pine and I suddenly felt the $400-whatever across 5...
  • Maplegeddon213
    Maplegeddon213 replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    Mine started to slip Monday at the end lf the day while I was 60 ft up a white pine and I suddenly felt the $400-whatever across 5...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    fair enough...but I haven't spent time and money fiddling. For me its just worked. We also have a zigzag. It may be a touch smoother...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to ghostice's post in the thread New device from ISC with Like Like.
    I gotta get this off my chest tonight - sorta like cars now and all the new gizmos - Lord help you if one of them tanks. Days runnin' to...
  • flushcut
    flushcut replied to the thread Repacking a silvey tree jack.
    A hydraulic shop would be a good stop/call. I’m just thinking parts availability and know how. I’ve had good luck with them talking me...
  • G
    ghostice replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    I gotta get this off my chest tonight - sorta like cars now and all the new gizmos - Lord help you if one of them tanks. Days runnin' to...
  • flushcut
    flushcut reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    That may be a dawn redwood.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to atreeperson's post in the thread Walked away after starting a job today with Like Like.
    Sounds like a good move to walk away
  • ATH
    Today I terminated a contract and walked off the job after starting…not a typical experience. Here’s why. We had a contract, signed and...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    I'll go on record as saying I've liked the Reflex and if it disappeared I'd buy another tomorrow.
  • R
    Ryan Cafferky reacted to ghostice's post in the thread New device from ISC with Like Like.
    So the first ISC boo-boo was the biner (above), then the ISC Ultralink and now the Reflex Mark 0001. The "recall" on the Ultralink, at...
  • R
    Ryan Cafferky reacted to Njdelaney's post in the thread New device from ISC with Like Like.
    ISC has a history of not admitting that a problem is a problem. They can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned. There is not enough...
  • R
    Ryan Cafferky reacted to Maplegeddon213's post in the thread New device from ISC with Like Like.
    ISC has said they will offer discounted pricing to those who purchased a "Reflex V1". I find this incredibly disrespectful and shows...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread New device from ISC.
    I don’t have much ISC gear, care to elaborate?

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom