STIHL MS 201 TC-M Review - TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW Arborist Climbing Saw

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
I am not a betting man. But it would be an easy ein to say most who frequent here are pretty skilled at running and pulling down saws. It is the beginning step to being a climbing arb. Rec climbers maybe less so. But the are a full monty minority here most here are working arbs like yourself @Kenny Sanchez .

Last edited:

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Look @Kenny Sanchez . Just go out relax and get in some rec climbs. I do regularly. Little piddly backyard tree for kicks and giggles with my boy....
OG Bing made runner all rebuilt. 6 years old and smooth as snot. F**k chainsaw 101.

Kenny Sanchez

Look @Kenny Sanchez . Just go out relax and get in some rec climbs. I do regularly. Little piddly backyard tree for kicks and giggles with my boy....
OG Bing made runner all rebuilt. 6 years old and smooth as snot. F**k chainsaw 101.

Nothing here. Like I said before you don’t have to watch the video. Don’t like, I find it to basic etc carry on to something else. Plenty of threads on here.

96coal449

Obviously you don’t, so why don’t you carry on to the next thread and find something there to complaint about as well.
I am a compulsive complainer ....... and in every thread.

Can you do a vid on some basic knot tying 101?
How about the proper way of holding a rake?

Seriously Kenny.....we're just busting your stones.
I am sure you have some skills to share. That's where someone might learn a new trick to make a task easier in the daily grind of the arb world.

Where the gas goes in the saw just begs for ball busting feedback.
Carry on.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom