Songs of Perfection

SeanRuel

Serious Ayn Rand let em starve libertarian vibes from that tune. Taking their metaphor further, stand diversity is good for resilience.

@Boomslang fuck rush cause their music is bad, or is there some hot Canadian gossip aboot them?

Boomslang

Serious Ayn Rand let em starve libertarian vibes from that tune. Taking their metaphor further, stand diversity is good for resilience.

@Boomslang fuck rush cause their music is bad, or is there some hot Canadian gossip aboot them?
They are one of the few Canadian bands to ever truly make it "big" and as a result they get rammed down our throats on every radio station. I've never really liked their music, but it's also listener's fatigue. That and Geddy Lee is a colossal douchebag.

Jonny

Love me some Canadian rock, but it takes some serious hallucinogens, and in staggering quantities, to tolerate Rush.

Tragically Hip, Headstones, Theory of a Deadman. I frikkin love the Hip, RIP Gord. We’re lucky to get an excellent rock station out of southern Ontario.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom