Saw in my leg

HigherGroundArborist

Thanks for posting this. Ive just started working with saws full time and Im looking at upgrading my PPE from the company issued chaps. Im thinking about buying the Clogger Zero's. Would you buy these again after your experience? For refferance I've been issued a 372 for my full time work saw. Thanks again for posting this.
I’ve already ordered another pair. They seriously saved my leg. They did exactly what they were supposed to do.

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
Hey, @TheBeard603! Welcome to the TreeBuzz forum! It has a great bunch of people here! I hope you find it to your liking.

You should know that the existing threads on this forum go back years, and cover almost any tree work related topic there is. Just use the forum’s search box to find those older threads. Sometimes reviving older threads can start a great, new conversation. It’s nice to read you on this forum. Congratulations on making your first posts. Tim.

Bart_

Been almost in your situation. I have to turn on the unsocial, in my own space switch until the saw isn't spinning. Spastic, rushing, rapidly talkative personality people and chainsaw worksites don't mix. That said, you were more validly pressed into a distraction. Tough to juggle everything sometimes.

Is it a crime or 6 of one half dozen of the other? Think cut and chuck but on the ground, you control the piece vs don't bend over, cut the branch with the longer bar tip but it might kick around upon release. I'm sure we've all had the chain kick something into our shins at one time or another doing ground work. Sometimes the grass seems greener no matter which one you happen to be using at the time.

I dunno. Just my 2 cents.

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom