Pen-Del Eastern TCC

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
That's a good point Kathy. It is a very hard event to run in a smooth manner and still please everyone. MY hat goes off to all of the volunteers worldwide! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif I was tossing the idea around of a prelim day for everyone and then a second Master's day with a BBQ after. What do you (anyone) think of that?

As a side note, I heard that Roachy won the final, but have yet to see the scores. I'm sure it was tight. Well done Roach!

Sawdust

Yeah Roachy won, again. He's a hard man to beat. He does give me opportunity but I screw myself with little crap. It's always a good comp. Roachy makes you bring all you have to chase him. He is a great competitor. Even though second place to him all the time sucks, it's still ok to come in second to him.

We'll be in Nashville supporting him. He's definately a threat. Hope we can help enough to get him into the finals.
Charley Wagner is gonna be brawling too. We'll be supporting him as well.

See you fellas in Tenn.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom