Pen-Del Eastern TCC

Sawdust

I'll be there with a bum shoulder I hurt a week and a half ago on my quad. I was going to try for the Pitts. one but the shoulder said no. I don't even know if there's room left. I'll just show up and if there's room good...if not I'll just have to mess with Roachy all day. This will be my 11th year competeing( if I get in and a no go last year due to a tree related injury). Doesn't seem right not competeing. I've competed with concusions, both my kids with me(no wife) in the rain, which I still came in second to roachy, splicing ropes at 6am the morning of before registrations,long hair,short hair,stitches. Man I can't let a shoulder prob interfere now. I won't beat Roachy but like he said you only need to make it to the finals. Then it could be anybody's game.

Hope to see you there Riggsy.

roachy

Lot a gray Glenn but I make it work,you can stop with all that BS Rob you could beat me on any given day I am going to keep it low key on sat Ill save it for the masters on the 25 where yes its anybodys game.I got to tell you Mike is looking really like the one to beat.11 years Rob hmmmmmmmmm ,this will only be my 8th.........ha ha /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Riggs

Sawdust wins it , Roachy right on his tail . The Showdown At Penn State on June 25th is gonna be a good one. I think I might have to go to this one . I'll bring the cooler .

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
[ QUOTE ]
some how 10 I sorta screwed it up for them so they will have to bring up some guys

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious as to how they will get the 10 climbers? You qualified for 2 of the spots, Cameron qualified for 1 and is from NJ, and so..? Anyone else compete in both Master's in PennDel?

roachy

no,Cameron cant go to the run off so they bump someome up and so on and so forth some how averageing my two finishes laddida I dont really have aclue ,but ten will be there,so funny thing is you dont even have to be in the top five you can make it on six or seven .Great stuff huh!!!!

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
That's too complex for me! After going to soooooo many different chapter comps, I've concluded that I feel they should only have a Master's at the ITCC level. Running six events takes all day (and then some)! I would rather see the comp be more of a 8-2PM event with some family or picnic time with the group to follow. Too many chapters are adding scores in the dark in a rush. That's a lot to ask of the volunteers and the climbers. That's just my view of course.

Sawdust

As you prob. know by now since your post, Roachy, that you were the only correct scoring. I lost 4 points in AR, then jumped up to 2nd in prelim. instead of 3rd. All agree that it's getting goofy now. Changes will happen next year.

Roachy straight up beat all of us in prelim. It was a good comp. but Roachy still got 1rst in prelim. that's what matters. The master challenge is just fun and a bit of bragging rights.

This should be a good masters in state college. I'm coming for ya Roachy. Have to worry about Teti too. I know he's on the hunt. I'll see you boys fri. afternoon/night. /forum/images/graemlins/jamminz.gif

BigJon

I'm pretty bummed this year. I didn't make it pst gear inspection before getting injured.I ruptured my extensor tendon but its gonna fine and I'll be back next year. I'd like to been in it with everyone again this year. Congrats to everyone. Eveeryone seems to be improving. <font color="blue"> </font>

Kathy_Holzer

[ QUOTE ]
After going to soooooo many different chapter comps, I've concluded that I feel they should only have a Master's at the ITCC level. Running six events takes all day (and then some)! I would rather see the comp be more of a 8-2PM event with some family or picnic time with the group to follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

what a good idea mark! it is a lot for one day. but for the folks who have never done a master's so far, if chapters stopped doing them the climbers who won would be at a disadvantage having to do their first masters at the itcc. i guess the playing field would be level once us old farts gave up! ha! not any time soon!

/forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif
k.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom