ISO Echo 2511

Njdelaney

Branched out member
Hit up red97 (joe) or huskil (Kevin) over on Ope forum. Joe did my 2511 and got great gains! He has a dyno to verify results. I have other saws ported by Kevin with verified gains as well. Both solid, reliable, and honest porters.

Edit: I looked it up. He got 1.6 hp out of my ported 2511 vs. roughly 1.15 hp out of the stock saw. Completely different saw now!
I have a 362 ported by Kevin and it is a monster. I can vouch for his skills.

Njdelaney

Branched out member
Really??? do you know the part number on your bar? I use the 3005 008 3405 bars but I need to punch holes in them.
Same part # but I didn't need to do any mods at all. I bought my bar as part of a conversion kit which included the bar, Stihl chain and 1/4 pitch sprocket from Sawagain.com. I can take pictures if it helps anyone

Njdelaney

Branched out member
I've got the double raker chain and it hasn't given me any problems. Panther also makes the same chain with only single rakers and I have a loop but haven't tried it yet. Maybe once I've compared them I'll have a different opinion.

MA Arborist

Participating member
I've got the double raker chain and it hasn't given me any problems. Panther also makes the same chain with only single rakers and I have a loop but haven't tried it yet. Maybe once I've compared them I'll have a different opinion.
I don’t like the Stihl double raker “safety chain” either…it doesn’t cut right after a couple sharpenings.

That’s good news about the Panther chain

oldoakman

Been here a while
Having the shits with PayPal. TreeVB sent the payment for the saw and I got notification that it was received into my account, but it won't let me access the account to take it out. Get a message that it doesnt recognize me. I havent done much on PP and it has only been to buy things from people here. No change in phone number or anything else. Spent 2 hours on the phone last night with a complaint supervisor with no resolution. Anybody else have the shits with PP?

oldoakman

Been here a while
Finally after more than a week, a half dozen phone calls, and a half dozen password changes, it looks like I have finally gotten access to my account and transfered my money to my bank. The only times I have ever used Paypal is dealing with purchases here on treebuzz. I will never use Paypal again!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom