Fu*%face Von Clownstick

Birdyman88

So whens the damn war gonna start? I hate to disappoint, but I'm definitely gonna lay a big bet on the ghetto boyz. All the Trumpies I know are scared shitless of going into the projects. I'll have to do some more in depth analysis before laying the other bets.

rico

Did you even read that snopes link Rico? The case was dismissed. It was re-filed and then dismissed again. Do you know how these things work? I could accuse you of raping my daughter. The case would then be dismissed for lack of evidence. I could re-file the case. Then it would be re-dismissed. Get it? Because it wasn’t true.
Oh I read it as we'll as other articles on the matter.. Strange but you must have missed the part where the victims LIFE WAS THREATENED, and that she WITHDREW OUT OF FEAR. You also seem to have missed the part were there was a COROBORATING WITNESS TO THE MULTIPLE RAPES AND SEXUAL ASSAULTS OF THIS VICTIM, which were reportedly committed by Trump and Epstein.

What do you reckon the odds are that of all the people in the world that Trump would be accused of raping a 13 year old with it would be Jefffrey Epstein? Jeffrey fucking Epstein? A serial rapist who just happens to like em' very young? A man who Trump described as "a terrific guy".

What do you reckon the odds are that Trump would have picked Alexander Acosta as his Labor Secretary Buck? Now correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Acosta the US Attorney who worked out the sweetheart deal which allowed Jeffrey Epstein to basically walk from multiple rape cases in Florida? Strange Huh...

What do you reckon the odds are that Trump would pick Alan Dershowitz to defend him during his impeachment trial Buck? Again set me straight if I am wrong but wasn't it Alan Dershowitz who helped work out the sweetheart deal in Florida that allowed Jeffrey Epstein to walk from multiple rape charges....Fucking Dershowitz has even admitted to getting a massage at Jeffrey Epstein's mansion, but Alan swears he "kept his underwear on"....That reassuring?

What are the odds that Trumps old buddy Jeffrey Epstein ("a terrific guy") would be found dead while being incarcerated by Trumps DOJ? Oh the story old Jeffrey could tell.

Last edited:

rico

Jeez. Bro, you’ve been duped.
"Russia if your listening" If you had bothered to get off your lazy ass and read the Mueller report you would know that Team Trump had at least 272 contacts with Russians during the 2016 campaign. SOOOO many contacts. So many liars. So many lies committed to cover up all those contacts, and multiple Trump campaign officials and associates indicted for their lies concerning Russia. What do you reckon that is all about Buck?

Why do you reckon Trump spent the entire 2016 campaign lying to the American people concerning his Trump Tower Moscow deal Buck? A deal which continued until after Trump was elected....

1. July 26, 2016: "I mean, I have nothing to do with Russia. I don't have any jobs in Russia. I'm all over the world but we're not involved in Russia," Trump tells CBS4.

2. July 26, 2016: "For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia," Trump tweets.

3. Oct. 6, 2016: During the second presidential debate, Hillary Clinton says Russia is trying to help elect Trump, "maybe because he wants to do business in Moscow." Trump calls this assessment "so ridiculous," adding, "I know nothing about Russia ... I don't deal there."

4. Oct. 24, 2016: "I have nothing to do with Russia folks, I'll give you a written statement," Trump says at a campaign rally.

5. Jan. 11, 2017: Trump tells reporters that he has "no deals that could happen in Russia because we've stayed away," adding that he could "make deals in Russia very easily" but "I just don't want to because I think that would be a conflict."

6. Jan. 11, 2017: "Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA - NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING!," Trump tweets.

7. Feb. 7, 2017: Trump tweets, "I don't know Putin, have no deals in Russia, and the haters are going crazy."

8. May 11, 2017: Trump tells NBC News that he has "nothing to do with Russia," other than the fact that he "sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago" and hosted the Miss Universe pageant there once. Brendan Morrow

Lets also remember what Trump was impeached for Buck. Trump withhelp military aid from a nation that had been invaded by Russian forces, and is at this very moment in a hot war with Russia...If that were not enough Trump continued to push the Russian backed disinformation narrative that it was the Ukraines that meddled in our 2016 election. Talk about a justification for Trump lifting all the sanctions that Russia had suffered because of it unlawful invasion of Crimea..... Wasn't it lying about a discussion with the Russians concerning the lifting of sanctions that got Flynn in trouble? Strange huh?

Why do you reckon Trump stood up in front of the world and sided with Putin concerning interference in our 2016 elections Buck?

Why do you reckon Paul Manaforte shared confidential Trump campaign data with the Russians Buck?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/08/manafort-russian-poll-share-konstantin-kilimnik-trump-investigation-2016-election-latest

Talk about Duped....

Last edited:

rico

Roger Stone. Check. Next up is Micheal Flynn..Can there be any doubt what Trumps and Barr are up to?

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/ag-barr-appointed-outside-prosecutor-to-review-case-against-michael-flynn/

Wonder how the Judge is gonna feel about Flynn trying to retract his guilty plea a few years after the fact? "Lock Him Up"...

Might just force Trump to do what he so desperately doesn't want to do. Pardon his partners in crime.....

Will that be enough for the GOP to finally put their foot down? I doubt it...