Daily rate freelance

Stumpsprouts

There are some really good ideas here.

Just putting out another in-between model, which I’ve been doing for some of my jobs, ccs hiring ccs. I see a lot of that around here. Keeps the overhead low, folks can get more than the usual day rate, and put together a day that everyone can enjoy. A good model for those jobs without an obscene amount of material to process. This is sort of a coop model, but an organic non-commitment one, which is nice.

RyanCafferky

There are some really good ideas here.

Just putting out another in-between model, which I’ve been doing for some of my jobs, ccs hiring ccs. I see a lot of that around here. Keeps the overhead low, folks can get more than the usual day rate, and put together a day that everyone can enjoy. A good model for those jobs without an obscene amount of material to process. This is sort of a coop model, but an organic non-commitment one, which is nice.
I agree that this can work well but in our state technically it is violating the law. We can have up to two contractors doing the same type of work on one job site here. If you have more than that, then one of the contractors needs to have workers comp and one of the contractors would have to be an employee.

The reasons that I feel that the cooperative model is the ideal is that it would be all operated under one insurance policy and one license, everyone could be employees and thus have the protections and benefits of being an employee, and all marketing could be done by one entity rather than have each individual doing all of those things themselves.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom