Customer wants solution to his pile of wood problem

tomstrees

Bummer! Are there any large firewood operations in the area that might come and get it.
Maybe split it all and make a split rail fence.
Have your custy install a wood burner boiler. lol
What was the reason it wasn't hauled off right after it was cut?

Land around here is upwards of a million an acre, not a lot of firewood operations with all the free wood out there especially after storms, and raw labor does not want to work cheap.

Fivepoints

Land around here is upwards of a million an acre, not a lot of firewood operations with all the free wood out there especially after storms, and raw labor does not want to work cheap.
Might help to mention where you are located. There's a grapple truck in our area that will haul off tree debris. Might be something like that in your area.

surveyor

Wife and I did a pig roast PNG style for our church. The river rocks in the fire pit turned a sort of translucent white towards the end of the burn.

flushcut

Oak makes some really nice firewood give them a shout and see if they want some easy pickins. Or haul it to them and charge the custy.

tomstrees

I have a friend about an hour away who burns wood exclusively.

I called a logging company that runs around $125/hr, or $1000 a day which would be able to haul it out; probably two loads and around a day to haul it the 50 plus miles.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom