Grove AT635E

treevet

Branched out member
When you don't have it and you aren't gonna finance it might as well ...nevermind.

Pretty sweet crane for his first one. Wraptors and Comm sets and hitch hikers and whatever else in Ropetek must be doing pretty damn good to pay cash and still pay the mortg where the wife wants to live pay all the kids expenses and feed the dog, etc. Congrats Paul.

pctree

Branched out member
Thanks man, for the first 4 years Ropetek was a HUGE burden. Now it has taken off some it is a blessing, nice having 2 salaries... Bottom line is it relieves the financial stress which I believe is probably the biggest stressor for most of us. I still work 6-7 days a week but heck if I didn't Id get in trouble...

treevet

Branched out member
Did you solve the operator/climber dilemma? I went over to see if a pict was on the other forum. I love to look at cranes. You got an incredible buy on that. But you were gonna take it out on a job the first day without an experienced (no exp) op? Maybe not the best idea?

pctree

Branched out member
We have run her for 2 days now on a big job and I love her!! Drives like a pig but is awesome on the job. We have been taking it slow and easy and have been gaining experience. I will post some video soon.

treevet

Branched out member
The slowest technical removal with a crane is way faster than the fastest rigging job without one....but the clients LOVE the low impact. I stress that in the sale and they eat it up.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom