Recent content by chiselbit

  1. chiselbit

    New guy and Douglas Firs

    And 2 flip lines ( lanyards) to pass limbs while staying lanyarded in at all times.
  2. chiselbit

    Walked away after starting a job today

    I’ve usually regretted NOT walking away when I’ve encountered those types. I say you did the right thing.
  3. chiselbit

    Repacking a silvey tree jack

    Maybe call Madsens, they might be able to walk you through it
  4. chiselbit

    Bandit computer screen

    Same screen. Same chipper Where’s @Evo ?
  5. chiselbit

    Bandit computer screen

    New screen was my fix. @Evo hooked me up with a seller much cheaper than going through bandit. Can’t remember the name now
  6. chiselbit

    Pricing

    Wow. What a kind offer. But I think I’ve got him squared away, or I will this weekend anyway. Thanks treezy
  7. chiselbit

    Ben "Stihlmad" Williams

    That’s great news. Thanks for posting. And detecting
  8. chiselbit

    Bid that tree!

    That canal looks kinda hard to fix,,, crane crane crane
  9. chiselbit

    Bid that tree!

    I bet you could calm them down. Small picks, baby steps,, Some of the crazy trees you do I wouldn’t touch without a crane. Just so much easier and more predictable.
  10. chiselbit

    Looking for a descender or climbing device with a "neutral" mode

    I need one. And that releasable sling is genius
  11. chiselbit

    Looking for a descender or climbing device with a "neutral" mode

    Have any of you used a scarab for light rigging? Like in place of a porta wrap? Or what I’m thinking, it might be cool at the terminus of speed line.
  12. chiselbit

    Bid that tree!

    Maybe it’s time to develop a relationship with a crane co.?
  13. chiselbit

    TGR Benefits

    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  14. chiselbit

    Pricing

    Ok. This one needs a reply @atreeperson that was a well thought out and in depth reply and it hits right on the money ( no pun intended) as I’m going through a very similar situation with another friend ( whom shall remain nameless but he’s on here and knows who he is :-) and you’re right. I...
  15. chiselbit

    Pricing

    That helps. Thanks

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom