Z-runner...

TheTreeMD

Has anyone else been paying attention to a certain device being pushed by the creator on facebook? Joey Capp has been pushing his device, the ZRunner... without any real testing etc. He is attempting to sell it and declare it safe etc. The man appears to... be heavily medicated most of the time, both from his mannerisms as well as his verbiage. Personally, while the device appears to be working decently enough, his unwillingness to work with others and let some people test his device scares me. What at first I thought to be decent entertainment is now approaching dangerous levels... anyone who tries to talk to him even positively generally gets the block hammer.... anyone else have any ideas or been watching this probable train wreck?

Bob Bob

I've been watching the story unfold on youtube. Looks like a lot of his older videos have been removed.
So everyone knows what is being talked about...

Last edited:

Njdelaney

I see someone who probably has untreated bipolar disorder. Too many teeth left to he a meth-head. You can see the delusions of grandeur in the first video and the low energy of an oncoming depressive episode in the last video. In the climbing video, you hear the cameraman referencing overcoming something by climbing higher. This is a guy who probably goes between extreme anxiety and complete reckless fearlessness all the time. My .02 as someone in the medical profession. Device looks like it probably works great but weighs 5 pounds haha

ppsavage

Has anyone else been paying attention to a certain device being pushed by the creator on facebook? Joey Capp has been pushing his device, the ZRunner... without any real testing etc. He is attempting to sell it and declare it safe etc. The man appears to... be heavily medicated most of the time, both from his mannerisms as well as his verbiage. Personally, while the device appears to be working decently enough, his unwillingness to work with others and let some people test his device scares me. What at first I thought to be decent entertainment is now approaching dangerous levels... anyone who tries to talk to him even positively generally gets the block hammer.... anyone else have any ideas or been watching this probable train wreck?
Looks a lot like a bdb

Matthew Stone

I watched for a few days... Too painful to continue. It was at the point where my phone was bothering me because " z runner creator eats chicken wings" that I pulled the plug. I agree with njdelaney, looks like an extremely bad concoction of meds, or lack there of.

Brocky

Not a rip off, or swipe, but more of a homage. And his device must be fairly foolproof, the guy is still alive.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom