Wtb Chipper

Serf Life

Hi all, my old bandit’s JD 80 turbo died this week and repairs are more than I want to invest in it. Did a service and all new filters last month, new knives, anvil in it and was chipping like a champ. Really sucks.

Looking for a 12” chipper (preferably 200, 250, 990) but would consider almost anything over 6” as I have work lined up to September and a large woods project with 10+ days left...Budget is neighborhood of 20k

colb

Hi all, my old bandit’s JD 80 turbo died this week and repairs are more than I want to invest in it. Did a service and all new filters last month, new knives, anvil in it and was chipping like a champ. Really sucks.

Looking for a 12” chipper (preferably 200, 250, 990) but would consider almost anything over 6” as I have work lined up to September and a large woods project with 10+ days left...Budget is neighborhood of 20k
See if @CanaryBoss still has his two 15xp for sale...

Serf Life

The mechanic who installed my engine has offered to split the cost of repairs with me (~$6k) for a rebuild. Possibly complete by Aug they said. That 254xp would be so much nicer but someone else will score on it.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom