Wow! A Zigzag Plus for $202 with free shipping

27RMT0N

Huh. Normally they are over $100 more.

The most recent ZigZag I bought (I..... have.....3) is the 'non-plus' version and I regret not buying the one with the swivel.

Also, good to see it's 'Unisex' :p

Jehinten

That's probably worth the couple weeks wait for free international shipping.
I found a similar deal on ebay for the zigzag plus, seller ended up not shipping and canceled the shipping label after filling it out to make it look like it was being shipped. Ebay gave a full refund and I ended up buying a discounted zigzag (not plus) through wesspur.

Just be weary of deals that are too good to be true.

Christrees

That's probably worth the couple weeks wait for free international shipping.
Yeah I've seen this deal on Amazon alot lately for a couple days then it will go back up to 300. I almost got it but I was a little nervous. But never been fucked on Amazon so I'd say its legit.

Winchman

Well, it's too late. The link is still good, but the price has gone up to $239 with free shipping from a domestic seller. The earlier ad showed a seller in Europe.

Christrees

Well, it's too late. The link is still good, but the price has gone up to $239 with free shipping from a domestic seller. The earlier ad showed a seller in Europe.
Just keep watching it.. It will go back down at some point. I've seen it at $200 4 or 5 times.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom