Where can I find the arborist certification use book?

Jonny

I got mine on eBay for around 50$ I think.
Books come and go rapidly on Amazon and they're really a great source for used books. Maybe you can set it up so u get an alert when another one is listed? The Amazon app probably has that feature, then it's just a matter of time before a used one comes up cheapish.
Be careful you don't accidentally buy an old version, the latest one looks like this:
ArboristCertificationStudyGuide-209-medium.jpg

Umm... Also check into this link. Idk if the web page has the whole thing. Sure looks like it though.

pupovp8574

I got mine on eBay for around 50$ I think.
Books come and go rapidly on Amazon and they're really a great source for used books. Maybe you can set it up so u get an alert when another one is listed? The Amazon app probably has that feature, then it's just a matter of time before a used one comes up cheapish.
Be careful you don't accidentally buy an old version, the latest one looks like this:
View attachment 59980

Umm... Also check into this link. Idk if the web page has the whole thing. Sure looks like it though.

i m got in that website
for free

Timothy Lyall

Good thing you found this book. When I had problems finding books for my studies, I also used https://papersowl.com/rewrite-my-essay to help me with lists of books in writing my paper. I wrote about arborists in New Zealand, but the professor didn't accept my paper. I had to rewrite my essay with some help and also used this book. I always struggle with this as high-quality free literature for studying is hard to get.

Last edited:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom