West Michigan native, now transplant, looking for contract work

JontreeHI

Hi all,
I have just relocated back to west Michigan from Portland, OR, and I am looking to connect with other arborists in the area and strike up a few relationships.
I am an experienced contract climber with 12 years in the industry, including the past 8 in the PNW. I have all my own climbing and rigging gear, saws, and have brought my truck and chipper as well.
I am currently based in Grand Haven, and can travel as needed. I have a camper, so I can take on longer contracts as needed.
looking forward to networking with you all and getting settled here!
Thanks,
Jon Matych
The Green Man Tree Care
971 678 5835
Jmatych@gmail.com

Tuebor

If you're on Facebook, join the Tree Climbers of Michigan and the MiGrove groups. There are a few members from Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo area on there.

JontreeHI

Excellent thanks for the tip, my wife is on fb. I’ll take a look! If I remember correctly from the days when I buzzed real hard, you’re an east sider? Eager for comps and events to meet folks.

Tuebor

Hi all,
I have just relocated back to west Michigan from Portland, OR, and I am looking to connect with other arborists in the area and strike up a few relationships.
Some climbers are planning a rec climb this Saturday in Allendale:

Rec climb Saturday, April 10th @ noon; location Eastmanville Bayou on 68th St in Allendale. Plenty of parking, beautiful sycamore trees overlooking the Grand River, picnic area, place to put kayaks & canoes in too!

Tuebor

Hey thanks, someone just forwarded this to me. I’m going to try to make it over, really close to me. Any other buzzers making the trip?
I can't make it because of kid's stuff. Not sure if any of the West Michigan arbs are on here. The promises made on Facebook are notoriously inconsistent. Usually half the people that say they're going don't show up and a few you don't expect will.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom