Well a pint of whisky is in order for tonight

evo

Doug fir limb being lowered started to get hung up. I was running the rope while while supervising the new guy, limb swung down and a large fork started to get hung up, so I stopped the lower, other guy on the ground grabbed the pole pruners to yank it out of the canopy (which was the right move) upon holding the rope in one hand and the tip in the other so he could set the pruners down a large secondary ~2.5” broke out and caught me on the collar bone. Luckily it was a bit of a glancing blow. Nothing broken, and it did leave a 7mm Subcutaneous gash with some other tearing. I can feel it in the mussel, the weight of a full beer is a bit too much weight, tomorrow will likely suck even more. Gonna drink a few beers and supervise tomorrow from a lawn chair..

don’t be stupid like me, I had no where to go and done it many times before B9F2712D-D431-4685-91C0-0EB3AC5212C1.jpeg 86088299-9F9D-4B05-80D6-8E83B2D718E3.jpeg

Jonny

Looks a hell of a lot better in the 2nd pic. Just cleaned up or did you close it with some krazy glue or something?

Glad it wasn’t worse man. There’s a lot going on in the neck, and it’s all kinda fragile.

evo

Doc glued it.. I didn’t feel any popps or crunching until after I stretched out to check the range of motion, then it was like popcorn. Logically this could be one of two things or a combination, luckily it was just popping shit back into place and not the bones falling apart.
Looks a hell of a lot better in the 2nd pic. Just cleaned up or did you close it with some krazy glue or something?

Glad it wasn’t worse man. There’s a lot going on in the neck, and it’s all kinda fragile.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom