Wanted: full wrap handlebar for stihl 500i

chiselbit

Branched out member
This is what I got. My local saw shop ordered it, and it was cheaper than the one in pic. I have a ported 500i coming from Randy Evans (Mastermind) it has a half wrap.

Attachments

• 7369EE26-D522-4020-9CD6-2B9117A34DA7.png
    7369EE26-D522-4020-9CD6-2B9117A34DA7.png
    191.4 KB · Views: 14

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
This is what I got. My local saw shop ordered it, and it was cheaper than the one in pic. I have a ported 500i coming from Randy Evans (Mastermind) it has a half wrap.

What's the price on that modded saw? I've always been curious to buy one...

chiselbit

Branched out member
Prices will vary between porters and what you have done, so I’m not going to throw out numbers, the key is choose a reputable builder. Over on the ope forum they have a builders review section that is helpful. I guess there are a lot of scammers on you tube and other places. I have had excellent results with Randy Evans(Mastermind) and Jack Beelar
(Hotsaws101) pm sent

Jehinten

Carpal tunnel level member
Prices will vary between porters and what you have done, so I’m not going to throw out numbers, the key is choose a reputable builder. Over on the ope forum they have a builders review section that is helpful. I guess there are a lot of scammers on you tube and other places. I have had excellent results with Randy Evans(Mastermind) and Jack Beelar
(Hotsaws101) pm sent
I just had my first modded saw built by Randy. It's a 261 and really rips. It's quickly become my favorite saw to run.

deevo

Been here a while
Try walkers saw shop in Vancouver island ask for John or Donny, check out the one they did for Buckin Billy, with your high dollar and our weak one you’ll come out ahead. They are super solid builders, I have over 5 of their modded saws . It’s usually $250-300 on top of the saw cost for a fully walkerized saw.

chiselbit

Branched out member
Did you get that hot rod 500i yet?
I did, I’ve been cutting timber with it 3 days a week and really like it. The anti vibe springs suck. They are so weak it feels like it’s hot a busted mount. I bought the west coast replacement kit but have yet to install. I just got another 500i built by a different porter that’s even hotter, can’t wait to run it. I really Ike the light weight of the saw, and it’s got the power for the big stuff.

Chris Schultz

Participating member
I did, I’ve been cutting timber with it 3 days a week and really like it. The anti vibe springs suck. They are so weak it feels like it’s hot a busted mount. I bought the west coast replacement kit but have yet to install. I just got another 500i built by a different porter that’s even hotter, can’t wait to run it. I really Ike the light weight of the saw, and it’s got the power for the big stuff.
Hell yeah!! I’m sending a 500 to John’s Custom Saws to have it built. I’m really excited. Once you go built, there’s no going back. My personal quiver is mildly hot rodded, when I run the tree services saws it’s just not as fun……..

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom