Want to sell/trade. New zig zag, RW and other new gear

Mowerr

I'm looking to sell or trade brand new zig zag, rope wrench with tether, right handed petzl ascender and grigri2. I'm sick of my weaver wide back 4d saddle and I'm looking for a new climbing rope. I really like the Buckingham rebellion or a saddle like that, that has a rope bridge and lower d's or rig plates for secondary attachment points for lanyard etc. Id rather trade for a saddle than a rope. If you want to buy then make an offer pls.

Mowerr

Plus tibloc, microtraxion and I would also trade for a rapide, and pinto pulleys

I don't have one at the moment buts it's brand new black rp280 with the rope logic "the fix" tether black and green, I'm new to the buzz so I guess I gotta figure out how to get some pics up here

Last edited:

oldoakman

Post pics by hitting the "upload file" button next to "Post Reply" button and select your photo file. Still need to know your price on the wrench/tether combo.

Last edited:

Mowerr

I think medium to large...I'm 5'9" 190. I'm a little heavy right now cuz its winter but I think my jeans r like 34-36 waist

Gerry G

How much for the New ZigZag? Can you send me a picture of the serial number on it? its next the the rubber lined hole, I just want to see the year it was made

southsoundtree

I've got a buckingham ErgoLite in good condition that is too big for me. I wear a 31-32" waist. It is a 32"-xx" waist size, IIRC. Too loose in the waist for me.

My GlideLite II is in good condition, but definitely more hours.

I ride a MCRS now, and am thinking of getting a Monkey Beaver, next.

Mowerr

i need more for it. Ill get back to you tho ..btw I forgot to say its rope logics the fix double eye tether

Mowerr

Nope. I haven't seen a wrench and tether of any kind for 100. I think on ts my setup goes for like 150 or so...like 115 for rw and 40 ish for tether

Mowerr

I really need a saddle upgrade and everyone wants the rw and tether so I'm trying to group some or all the items together for trade or for enough or close to enough $ to get the upgrade

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom