Want to compete with the best

superman

Hey guys, I want to compete against the best tree climbers in the world. I come from the back woods of Arkansas and have been climbing trees ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have worked all over my beautiful state, the Mid-West, and a little on the East Coast. I recently landed a job with Asplundh Tree Expert Co. in Hampton Roads Va. Maybe someone could help me out with some info on getting started in the competition part of the tree industry. I love tree work and couldnt see myself doing anything else. Your help would greatly be appreciated.

TreeJunkie

Arkansas isn't a member of Midwest chapter? Never thought about who they belong to..
But definitely get on the ISA website and get ahold of someone.. New competition is always welcome....

Treebeard

Arkansas is in the Southern Chapter, and we will be having the TCC in Biloxi MS around the end of March, you can contact Dwayne Carter at the ISA Southern Chapter. Registration is in Feb.....sign up and bring your climbing to Biloxi it is always a fun...time,, hope to see ya there

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom