Vermeer chipper 1250 radiator in need

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
Wha...??? Two THOUSAND dollars?! That sounds like a 'I don't want the work' price...but, you have much more info.

Are the radiators designed for chippers unique to each manufacturer's chipper or do the same engine/radiators get built for other stationary engine applications? It seems...and I know I don't have all the info...that soldering a patch on a radiator tank isn't that challenging.

Jehinten

I'd forgotten about this site, a mechanic at the local Vermeer dealer told me about them. Used parts for Vermeer, a sort of scrap yard of parts...

You'll need the measurements of the radiator, unfortunately they don't list the model number that the parts came off of.

Jehinten

Have you tried searching for that particular size of radiator and omit the Vermeer details from your search? You might find one that fits with different mounting, a little welding or drilling could fix the mounting issue. Not 100% stock but a cheaper fix to get you running again

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom