• I oppose all vaccine mandates

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
So maybe
I wonder if they are susceptible because they are locked out of supermarkets by the Green Passport?
I talked directly to my son’s pediatrician (40 years in practice)

He said that the vaccines are safe (he prefers Moderna) and he highly recommended getting vaccinated.

That was all me and my wife needed to know.

Screw all the BS on the internet
All doctors are threatened with losing medical licence if they don’t tow the government line, did he mention that? Also almost every practice is supported by vaccine payments now.

Question is whether you got the whole story.

owScott

Branched out member
No they were not overrun by the unvaxxed, I would have said so if that were the case. Many nurses had just left.

your claim that the vaccine reduces chances of contracting the disease is also refuted by the vaccine manufacturer - so who is inventing a narrative now?

the vaccine manufacturers have always said that the vaccine reduces symptoms and risk of death from the virus.

The counterclaim presently being argued is the deaths and injuries from the vaccine itself, of which VAERS generally represents less than 1% of actual.
I stand corrected, if it doesnt reduce chances of getting the virus, then if it reduces symptoms and risk of death that still seems good reason to get vaxx.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
I stand corrected, if it doesnt reduce chances of getting the virus, then if it reduces symptoms and risk of death that still seems good reason to get vaxx.
Could do, but the censorship and suppression of both social media/free discussion, and statistics, does nothing to allay the fears of the unvaccinated.

Add to that law suits filed that claim them at VAERS is only one of I believe nine reporting systems, and claims on YouTube of reassigned files on VAERS possibly to cover statistics on real casualties of the vaccines, and concerns raise further.

Add to that Mandates on experimental vaccines, and we are arriving at totalitarianism.

If the product is so good, let it stand on its own merits

owScott

Branched out member
Could do, but the censorship and suppression of both social media/free discussion, and statistics, does nothing to allay the fears of the unvaccinated.

Add to that law suits filed that claim them at VAERS is only one of I believe nine reporting systems, and claims on YouTube of reassigned files on VAERS possibly to cover statistics on real casualties of the vaccines, and concerns raise further.

Add to that Mandates on experimental vaccines, and we are arriving at totalitarianism.

If the product is so good, let it stand on its own merits
Fair enough. I wonder if Trump would have won the election would we be here. I am speculating that the narrative would be that the vaccines are some gift from god and Trump is our savior. Luckly we dont know the answer. For me another shot just isnt a big deal thats my main premise.

rico

Been here a while
Fair enough. I wonder if Trump would have won the election would we be here. I am speculating that the narrative would be that the vaccines are some gift from god and Trump is our savior.
Bingo. Their tune concerning Donald’s miracle vaccine, made in record time, sure changed when he lost the election, didn’t it..

I wonder if Chaplain was using words like authoritarianism, dictatorship, or totalitarianism when Trump was attempting to illegally and violently undo and overthrow the 2020 election result. .

owScott

Branched out member
Bingo. Their tune concerning Donald’s miracle vaccine, made in record time, sure changed when he lost the election, didn’t it..

I wonder if Chaplain was using words like authoritarianism, dictatorship, or totalitarianism when Trump was attempting to illegally and violently undo and overthrow the 2020 election result. .
Yeah absolutely silly. These people think we cant see whats totally obvious.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
... WTF !!!
I put good faith in peer reviewed papers in established scientific journals. When the webpage includes

"Denial of responsibility!TheNewsMotion is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media."

I'm not going to automatically believe the content.

Chaplain242

Branched out member

The last part of that Rico is pretty ridiculous, the Jan 6th fiasco is laughable theatre. As far as illegally overthrow the election that is firmly in the grasp of the DNC - plenty more audits to come so stay tuned on this one.

as far as Trump being saviour, that’s a big No. he was the least worst of the options available. He had many positive efforts and did many great things - especially given the resistance to everything he tried to do - but the Warp Speed program still puts him in the BlackRock/Vanguard/Big-Pharma camp and he has blood on his hands. Not as much as the DNC and Democrats do, but shades of grey there. The real enemies haven’t even exposed themselves yet and dissent and internal conflict and what I call outright war-crimes and treason (the vaccination program and lockdowns) have occupied us and are whittling our strength down to nothing.

Frankie 1

Sure a lot of mays, mights, and possibly's in this so-called study....
There were a few no doubt. Study shows those who received the Pfizer vaxx and encounter this delta 4th mutation are in a double-bind lose-lose situation ... IF you believe it

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
The last part of that Rico is pretty ridiculous, the Jan 6th fiasco is laughable theatre..

Even if you believe the insurrection was no threat to our democracy, I find "laughable theater" an offensive way to refer to an event with fatalities and serious injuries. Would you volunteer to play the part of Ashli Babbitt in a reenactment?

Not what I expected from someone who has chaplain in their handle.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Even if you believe the insurrection was no threat to our democracy, I find "laughable theater" an offensive way to refer to an event with fatalities and serious injuries. Would you volunteer to play the part of Ashli Babbitt in a reenactment?

Not what I expected from someone who has chaplain in their handle.
No you wouldn’t, except I have seen video of that incident that puts another spin on the incident. I have to dig it up because email search isn’t working properly - hasn’t since Christmas. You wouldn’t believe my description of it unless you saw the video.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
You can turn a blind eye to all the violence that occurred and cherry pick evidence that fits your narrative, but I still feel it's disrespectful of the dead and wounded.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
You can turn a blind eye to all the violence that occurred and cherry pick evidence that fits your narrative, but I still feel it's disrespectful of the dead and wounded.
Or it was largely scripted and manipulated. I am sure more stories will come out, as I believe all those arrested are still in isolation, maybe when they get there will be more context…

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom