Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I oppose all vaccine mandates

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMc

Been here a while

"Since mid-August, Israel has been regularly reporting some of the world’s highest infection rates despite its status as one of the planet’s most vaccinated nations. The only good news coming out of the country is the fact that COVID-19 deaths during this fourth wave in Israel are only about half of those seen during the country’s second wave. Although some believe this suggests the vaccines do protect people against severe illness with COVID-19, that doesn’t explain why fatalities have suddenly been climbing sharply in the last month. "

rico

Been here a while

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
What do you make of this? Will vaccines save the day?

I believe the linked article supports Rico's view. Israel, with a high vaccination rate, only has about 1/5 the covid hospitalizations as the U.S. on a per capita basis.

rico

Been here a while
Last edited:

southsoundtree

Been here a while
More clearly, increased testing finds larger amounts of infected people.

Infection levels had not changed based on testing.

Testing Increasing infections would be due to the tests causing infections.

(As we can recall, less testing means less Corona, learned from DJT. Brilliant science. Let me change that. Brilliant stupidity. Or was it Stable Stupidity?)

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
The only positive I see as a consequence of the pandemic is that natural selection will make us a slightly more intelligent and less paranoid country.

MA Arborist

Participating member
I talked directly to my son’s pediatrician (40 years in practice)

He said that the vaccines are safe (he prefers Moderna) and he highly recommended getting vaccinated.

That was all me and my wife needed to know.

Screw all the BS on the internet

Last edited:

rico

Been here a while
There is a white elephant in the room. Look at their infection rate even with a strong booster rollout.
I was not excited about taking the Covid vaccine Dave, and only after much badgering from my wife, family, and very small circle of folks that are in my daily life, did I go kicking and screaming to get my jab. In the end I felt it was the right thing to do for the folks that I actually love and care about. I still feel this way.

I also believe that our current state of affairs is to some degree a result of us as a species using way too many pharmaceuticals and vaccines for far too long..

Hell, my brother and I were raised like a couple feral cats..antibiotics and vaccine? Nope. If the schools didn’t demand it my parents figured they would let god sort it out. Up until the Covid vaccine I had never taken a vaccine in my entire adult life. I credit the lack of antibiotics and vaccine for allowing me to stay relatively strong during my battle with Lyme disease.

We as a species have shit the bed, so here we are... How to best proceed? I don’t know, but I do believe that the evidence supports the idea that the vaccine is the best way for a majority of us to not become seriously ill, or die from Covid. I also believe that were are in for a long and bumpy ride.

Last edited:

Frankie 1

US government-funded domestic propaganda was unleashed with the Smith -Mundt modernization act of 2012. The original Smith-Mundt act of 1948 prohibited US organizations from using information “to influence public opinion in the United States”. We also know that 6 corporations control 90% of the media outlets and therefore the narrative given to the public aligns with what these 6 corporations want - PERIOD. In other words , just like the police doing an investigation/ stop, you can legally be lied to. This isn’t some conspiracy theory, conjured up by someone using google to find “out-there theories” which are in line with “out-there beliefs”; rather it is the situation which we unfortunately find ourselves in. Perception is based on information received - garbage in / garbage out. Whatever your beliefs or from what prism you view the situation from, I would urge extreme caution in accepting/parroting the msm narrative, I assure you to the best of my knowledge they are NOT telling you the whole story and in fact are lying , moving goalposts and gaslighting one and all. “The Welfare of the people in general has always been the alibi of tyrants and it provides further advantage of giving the servants of tyranny a good conscience” ( Albert Camus).

tomstrees

This was the roughest "vaccine" I ever got. I am very health oriented. Benefits? It doesn't seem to make much difference with laborers such as myself. If you register for voting in any category, it does not make any difference in your status in society. I see a lot of criticism on the alternative press like Lew Rockwell, Zero Hedge and similar sites. Does it matter what you do? Yes, if later you get exposed to the wrong people.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
A health care work without a vaxx seems like a tree guy without PPE. Sorry for your uncles suffering. Sounds more like the problem was the hospital was full and short of nurses because they were over ran treating the unvaxxed. Nurses arent in short supply just that there is an overdemand. Many hospitals are offering crazy pay for travelling nurses so they follow the money. Please dont link some cherry picked article about how nurses are leaving in droves because they are bening forced to vaxx. No one is saying vaccines PREVENT transmission, they are saying it substanually REDUCES your chance of contracting the virus and getting seriously ill if you do. If you get hit with a big enough piece of wood you will still get hurt if you are wearing a hard hat, so in your thinking if it doesnt entirely protect your from all head injuries why wear a hard hat at all. You anti vaxx crowd keep making this all or nothing arguement. You see I didnt need to post some cherry picked article that makes my point, just common sense. Stop chasing the google train around the internet and start thinking what you are saying. You are starting with a conclusion that you want and working backwards grabbing straws that fit into your narative.
No they were not overrun by the unvaxxed, I would have said so if that were the case. Many nurses had just left.

your claim that the vaccine reduces chances of contracting the disease is also refuted by the vaccine manufacturer - so who is inventing a narrative now?

the vaccine manufacturers have always said that the vaccine reduces symptoms and risk of death from the virus.

The counterclaim presently being argued is the deaths and injuries from the vaccine itself, of which VAERS generally represents less than 1% of actual.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
or we could look at some of the other studies linked in the article you posted-

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261295v1.full.pdf

Conclusion- "The mRNA vaccines are highly effective at preventing symptomatic and severe COVID-19 associated 47 with B.1.617.2 infection. Vaccination is associated with faster decline in viral RNA load and a robust 48 serological response. Vaccination remains a key strategy for control of COVID-19 pandemic"

http://www.oucru.org/our-preprint-a...-among-vaccinated-healthcare-workers-vietnam/

"There is overwhelming evidence for the effectiveness of vaccines in preventing severe disease and death from COVID-19. Our study provides no evidence to the contrary. We strongly endorse vaccination as a critical tool against COVID-19 and the terrible consequences of the pandemic."

And meanwhile here in Merica our hospitals and ICU'S are being filled up with the UNVACCINATED...You or Frankie care to explain? And please spare us the "lame stream media" conspiratorial nonsense.
Great find, this hadn’t been released when I read the article so I am glad you pointed it out. I have also written th ChildrensHealthDefense to ask them to publish a correction.

As far as explain, the CDC have actually put out bulletins to write down people who have had the shot within two weeks as unvaccinated. Some in Israel are claiming 80% of deaths from the vaccine happen in the first week, so this could correlate.

As there is generally a blackout of real updates in the US the European and Israel statistics are a little more reliable because at least they publish. The European database of vaccine injuries is more categorised and easily read than many. With calls for the yellow card system in the UK to be opened to public scrutiny hopefully more stats there too

Last edited:

Chaplain242

Branched out member
The vaccinated had higher virus loads because it took 251 times the viral load to infect them, as opposed to 251 times less viral load to infect patients back in 2020.
Rico pointed out the counter article, which gladly cleared this up. So yes I now concede the claim being made by these articles.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
After an extensive google box search I couldn't find a single link to support my hypothesis that it is actually the FULLY VACCINATED that are filling up our hospitals and ICU's..
Great find, this hadn’t been released when I read the article so I am glad you pointed it out.
As far as explain, the CDC have actually put out bulletins to write down people who have had the shot within two weeks as unvaccinated. Some in Israel are claiming 80% of deaths from the vaccine happen in the first week, so this could correlate.

As there is generally a blackout of real updates in the US the European and Israel statistics are a little more reliable because at least they publish. The European database of vaccine injuries is more categorised and easily read than many. With calls for the yellow card system in the UK to be opened to public scrutiny hopefully more stats there too
I wonder if they are susceptible because they are locked out of supermarkets by the Green Passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom