Votes: 8 21.6%
  • I oppose all vaccine mandates

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Njdelaney

Branched out member
The hospital(and health system) where I work here in Detroit was the first in Michigan to mandate the vaccine, with employees to be vaccinated by September 10. The alternatives were a religious or medical waiver with some proof for either of those. 50 employees filed a lawsuit against the Henry Ford Health System to fight the mandate, mostly nurses. The same day Biden made it a federal mandate for employers with 100 or more workers, the lawsuit was dropped. Anecdotally, the nurses that I know who were part of that lawsuit are ignorant people who get their news from Facebook or Infowars or other such garbage. Just as food for thought, would you want a loved one in a medically vulnerable state being cared for by a person who was not vaccinated? Alternatively, would you be ok as long as you were allowed to know the vaccination status of the caregiver? I support the mandate personally. As a nurse, my entire job and the way I'm required to perform it is based on science. We have a long history of successful vaccine mandates dating back to the 1700s in this country. Personal freedom stops with public health risks. That's my .02

evo

Been here a while
I’m now mandating covid vax’s for employees. After the two I had continuously rejected masking or giving a f, it’s too much stress. If they don’t care enough to get vaxed I don’t want them on my team.. it’s a moot point cause I’m back to solo work and can’t find any help. But when I do I know have a vax mandate

Frankie 1

No jab / No job policies? This is quite the slippery slope imho. The same government who shut down businesses last year and didn’t seem to care that said owners could not provide for / feed their families now say you no longer have dominion over your own body and now must take a “vaxx” to work a job as it is for “the greater good”. Sounds like commifascist-totalitarianism

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Rumble, Bitchute, Odysee, BrandNewTube, all uncensored sites that you may get a very different picture of what the owned MSM are saying.

Also worth a look is the Nuremberg code, and relevant Human rights legislation. Please note that the vaccine is experimental and the study finishes end 2023. This puts mandates firmly within war crimes territory

also have a look at areas where there’s 70%-100%vaccination and have a look at the hospitalization rates, and death rates. ie Israel, Gibralt

also have a look at oral viral loads of vaccinated and non-vaccinated, and ask which should be masked.

also have a look at the relevant patent applications for vaccines and the virus itself, some extending back to 2002. Also have a look at dates when the virus tests were ordered and by whom.

also worth a look is the autopsy results of vaccinated deaths.

Also worth looking at is the toxicity of the spike protein - the one your cells will be replicating after you have a shot and the viral load against your immune system - ref Dr Bhakdi . He describes each shot and booster as consuming more of your immune system

also worth looking at are the videos of Dr Malone - the inventor of mRNA vaccines - and his warnings…

I also love how people reference the historical vaccines when this is a new type of vaccine - used only once before in gulf war and responsible for Gulf War Syndrome

also look at micro-clots, the ones detectable only by a d-dimer test, and which very high percentages of vaccinated are testing positive to

also worth noting is the number of children with Myocarditis and Pericarditus. Also see the number of deaths and seriously injured (from history a hundred times than reported on VAERS)

Also see current legal actions against CDC, FDA, WHO in USA and Germany

A very worthwhile read is the following article relating to the mandate:

evo

Been here a while
No jab / No job policies? This is quite the slippery slope imho. The same government who shut down businesses last year and didn’t seem to care that said owners could not provide for / feed their families now say you no longer have dominion over your own body and now must take a “vaxx” to work a job as it is for “the greater good”. Sounds like commifascist-totalitarianism
I do agree to a point. Issue is this pandemic isn’t about the ‘I’ and it’s about the ‘We’…. With HIV it’s pretty simple, wear a condom and odds are in your favor. With covid anyone in the same room can spread it to many others. Yes masks are the best personal line of defense but they are far from perfect when in the hands of the dick nosing public.
now if everyone did what was right we wouldn’t be in the situation where big bro has to tell you what to do. Unfortunately we are in a situation where the idiot masses has caused more harm than good. Look at the issue with the fake vaccination cards, if that continues to be abused what is the next step?
I’m vaxed and I honestly rather not have to be, but I didn’t get vaxed for me, I did so for those I love around me..

rico

Been here a while
Rumble, Bitchute, Odysee, BrandNewTube, all uncensored sites that you may get a very different picture of what the owned MSM are saying.

Also worth a look is the Nuremberg code, and relevant Human rights legislation. Please note that the vaccine is experimental and the study finishes end 2023. This puts mandates firmly within war crimes territory

also have a look at areas where there’s 70%-100%vaccination and have a look at the hospitalization rates, and death rates. ie Israel, Gibralt

also have a look at oral viral loads of vaccinated and non-vaccinated, and ask which should be masked.

also have a look at the relevant patent applications for vaccines and the virus itself, some extending back to 2002. Also have a look at dates when the virus tests were ordered and by whom.

Also worth looking at is the toxicity of the spike protein - the one your cells will be replicating after you have a shot and the viral load against your immune system - ref Dr Bhakdi . He describes each shot and booster as consuming more of your immune system

also worth looking at are the videos of Dr Malone - the inventor of mRNA vaccines - and his warnings…

I also love how people reference the historical vaccines when this is a new type of vaccine - used only once before in gulf war and responsible for Gulf War Syndrome

also look at micro-clots, the ones detectable only by a d-dimer test, and which very high percentages of vaccinated are testing positive to

also worth noting is the number of children with Myocarditis and Pericarditus. Also see the number of deaths and seriously injured (from history a hundred times than reported on VAERS)

You forgot to mention the lizard people and the Jewish laser beam bro.

flushcut

Branched out member
Did you get the flu shot and wear a mask every flu season? Same means of transmission. Just asking. They push a vaccine for the flu every year except the last two seasons.

evo

Been here a while
Did you get the flu shot and wear a mask every flu season? Same means of transmission. Just asking. They push a vaccine for the flu every year except the last two seasons.
Nope, and I don’t give a f about the flu. Apples and oranges.. if you want to make a intelligent comparison Covid is closer related to the common cold than the flu

Njdelaney

Branched out member
@rico It's about time you showed up. I was verging on another 1 post and done but I'll stick around a bit longer I suppose. I have never understood the idea that Joe Schmo, armed with nothing more than the internet and some paranoia, thinks he can compile a trove of information that all the doctorate level epidemiologists around the world have failed to look at, along with other public health and health statistics modeling geniuses. Thank goodness somebody took the time to do some research and save all the rest of us idiots from ourselves.

Njdelaney

Branched out member
As for the flu shot, I am also mandated to get that every year as part of my job. This is expressly to prevent me giving it to patients whose health is compromised. This is a minor inconvenience that I couldn't give two shits about having to go through. I have to wear a mask for 12 hours straight at work unless I'm eating. Guess what? I don't give a shit because it's a no brainer and I'm not a crybaby. @flushcut this is not directed at you, more of an outward display of general annoyance at the level of minor discomfort that gets so many grown men's panties tied up in a bunch.

flushcut

Branched out member
Nope, and I don’t give a f about the flu. Apples and oranges.. if you want to make a intelligent comparison Covid is closer related to the common cold than the flu
Just comparing means of transmission not a direct comparison. The flu can kill you too.

Reactions: evo

Frankie 1

I’ve checked out everything on your list and then some going back to last year. The info is out there but you need to do the research and check out everything which becomes a job in itself. The only thing I would add is natural immunity. Why isn’t this being discussed ? Studies now say Someone who has caught cervesza bug and is now immune has superior immunity than those who have taken a “vaxx” or more appropriately a gene-therapy that now seems to be waning in efficacy- thus necessitating “booster-shots” ... It seems foolish to mandate a “vaxx” for someone who has recovered and has natural immunity and some experts say it can be dangerous/deadly to the recipient. Why mandate a “vaxx” whose efficacy is diminishing rapidly anyway? That doesn’t make any sense! I’d also add the “vaxx” doesn’t stop infection/transmission , it only “lessens the symptoms” according to the experts. If you take 2 people in a room , and both should get infected- the un vaxxd guy is statistically more likely to get demonstratable symptoms vs the Vaxxed guy who quite possibly gets NO symptoms and is roaming around with the virus and doesn’t know it ! I’ll also add that the total number of deaths/debilitating side effects are more than ALL VACCINES COMBINED for the last 40 years. Scary when you know the truth

cody willard

If there was a 5 year trial done with results that were 75% effective, I would take it. It’s all an experiment right now. We can’t even get a effective flu shot every year which we have studied forever.

My main ground guy got the vaccine two weeks ago so he could go to a concert in NY this month. Next day his arm was swollen and he had a mild fever. Ended up take 5 days off to recover and said it was the worst sickness he has experienced. That’s alone was enough for me to say no thanks! He said his doctors told him he may still get it and spread Covid if he does not wear a mask.

What’s the point?? He had Covid 6 months earlier and he said it was nothing compared to the vaccine.

cody willard

Here’s an idea. Hospitals stop admitting and treating the unvaxed and save their resource for those who believe in science. The unvaxed could learn the real meaning of personal responsibility..
Agreed! A Lobotomy was once considered advanced science too!

Chaplain242

Branched out member
Here’s an idea. Hospitals stop admitting and treating the unvaxed, and save their resource for those who believe in science. The unvaxed could learn the real meaning of personal responsibility..
Or you might see no reduction in admissions, revealing the statistics of who is getting hospitalised. Ref Israel, Gibraltar

Njdelaney

Branched out member
If there was a 5 year trial done with results that were 75% effective, I would take it. It’s all an experiment right now. We can’t even get a effective flu shot every year which we have studied forever.

My main ground guy got the vaccine two weeks ago so he could go to a concert in NY this month. Next day his arm was swollen and he had a mild fever. Ended up take 5 days off to recover and said it was the worst sickness he has experienced. That’s alone was enough for me to say no thanks! He said his doctors told him he may still get it and spread Covid if he does not wear a mask.

What’s the point?? He had Covid 6 months earlier and he said it was nothing compared to the vaccine.
Or maybe he just wanted some days off and he is full of baloney. Or maybe he was sick with something else that wasn't connected to the vaccine. There are alot of correlations here but that's all there is. I had zero symptoms from the vaccine, and despite treating many Covid patients directly, often with a surgical mask and not an N95, I never developed any symptoms of Covid. That doesn't mean I didn't have it, and that didn't stop me from getting vaccinated. Everyone's body is different but you can't make public health laws that take every single possibility into account.

Chaplain242

Branched out member
You forgot to mention the lizard people and the Jewish laser beam bro.
I have met in person a few Q supporters and they are indeed a few cans short of a sixpack, devoted to the postings. But I say the same regarding Biden supporters…

Status
Not open for further replies.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom