Using Jobber switching to QuickBooks Online?

jawbone

I’m a small tree removal company. I am currently using Jobber for my estimates and invoicing and using an Excel program to keep track of my financials. I’m having serious thoughts of switching to Quickbooks Online for all of it but I’m unsure how the estimating and invoicing is for what we do. I know I can use Jobber and Quickbooks together but in order to do that I have to jump up to the next level of Jobber and that’s an increase from $22 a month to $99 and I can’t afford to do that. I’d appreciate any info from those that use Quickbooks Online for both. Thanks, Chris

evo

I started with Quickbooks online and then I added jobber, and then after deleted quickbooks online.

My issue with QBO is that 80% of all invoices and quotes got caught up in most email servers as SPAM, the other was finding accountants and CPA's who could work fluidly with it.

I'd consider Quickbooks desktop, and jobber

OasisTree

I’m a small tree removal company. I am currently using Jobber for my estimates and invoicing and using an Excel program to keep track of my financials. I’m having serious thoughts of switching to Quickbooks Online for all of it but I’m unsure how the estimating and invoicing is for what we do. I know I can use Jobber and Quickbooks together but in order to do that I have to jump up to the next level of Jobber and that’s an increase from $22 a month to $99 and I can’t afford to do that. I’d appreciate any info from those that use Quickbooks Online for both. Thanks, Chris
We use Jobber, and quickbooks desktop. I just do lump sum deposits into Quickbooks, and keep all my client records in Jobber. That has worked well for us for a number of years.

Reach

I find that both are necessary. Jobber is a CRM system - customer response management, if I recall the acronym correctly. It’s great for what it does, but it is not an accounting system like QuickBooks. QuickBooks can sort of act like a CRM, but not as well as a purpose built CRM so it’s not as good at the customer management side, and QuickBooks is rather lousy for scheduling especially if you want to schedule for multiple people/crews.

Evan Sussman

I'm with Reach, Jobber is not an accounting/book keeping software. That's what QuickBooks is. QB falls short on the CRM and scheduling side. We use both. Switched to qbo from QBD recently, a little bit of a learning curve as they dumbed it down, but we're dialing it in.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom