Treestuffs 1 in 21

Christrees

Just won treestuffs 1 in 21 excited. $180.95 it's not that much compared to other winners. But shit that $ 180.95. gear I needed. Haha I knew I should have kept my order at around $500 that's what it was before I started taking stuff off it. Damn. But it's awesome to see my name on there website. Up near the top.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210407-164707.png
    Screenshot_20210407-164707.png
    130 KB · Views: 41

Christrees

You don't really win cash, you get reimbursed. You you've already paid for it. Then in a week or two they wire your cash back to you bank.

climbingmonkey24

Just won treestuffs 1 in 21 excited. $180.95 it's not that much compared to other winners. But shit that $ 180.95. gear I needed. Haha I knew I should have kept my order at around $500 that's what it was before I started taking stuff off it. Damn. But it's awesome to see my name on there website. Up near the top.

Nice man.

Lol, I feel like that might be a common occurence. Buying gear is like eating chips you can't just eat one, likewise you can't just get one thing sometimes.

I recently placed an order over $500 but had it all the way past $1,000 at some point before I started thinking twice and adjusting.

Christrees

Nice man.

Lol, I feel like that might be a common occurence. Buying gear is like eating chips you can't just eat one, likewise you can't just get one thing sometimes.

I recently placed an order over $500 but had it all the way past $1,000 at some point before I started thinking twice and adjusting.
Right sucks that shit adds up quick. They always get me on deal deals. Like spend $400 get a free hitch climber kit. Stuff like that. Haha

bonner1040

Just popping in– we are in the process of manually refunding 165 individual orders right now. It's a fun process, but it is time-consuming. We are hoping to have them all started this week and then it takes a few days with the banks.

Some folks might see a longer wait do to some various factors, but we wil lget them all done.

Christrees

Just popping in– we are in the process of manually refunding 165 individual orders right now. It's a fun process, but it is time-consuming. We are hoping to have them all started this week and then it takes a few days with the banks.

Some folks might see a longer wait do to some various factors, but we wil lget them all done.
Hey what's up man...how are ya. I got my refund sometime this week. Yesterday or today. It's awesome. Great feeling to know you get your gear for free.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom