TreeStuff Flash Sale! Rope Runner $275, Zig Zag $220, many other items.

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
Hey, folks! I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to mention it because I know the price of a Rope Runner or Zig Zag can keep some climbers on the fence about acquiring one, and sales are pretty rare.

There's a bunch of other items worth looking at, too, and an additional coupon code for certain manufacturer's stuff.

I don't work for TreeStuff or get compensated by them, I'm just trying to help out. I know I waited a long time to buy my Runner, and it was a sale like this that allowed it.

Thanks for listening, and I hope I haven't stepped on any toes with this.

Here's the link to the web page. Sale runs through April 22nd, 2018.

http://www.treestuff.com/store/products.asp?category_id=2167

Tim

semifnordic

I'm on their email list, so I saw the sale a few days ago.... whoops, there goes another $500! Hoping the zigzag will be easier for shorter people (my wife) to climb with -- I found that between the bridge, a carabiner, hitch climber, and distel hitch, the climbing system is too tall for shorter people with shorter arms to be able to hold much of the rope above the system! Going to try a zigzag directly on the delta screw link of her Tengu.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom