Treebuzzers competing in Nashville

I don't know many treebuzzers personally, and knowing a bit about the competitors makes the ITCC much cooler.

The only ones I can recognize are Mark C.; just figured out who Treebeach (Melissa)was a few weeks ago; and just put 2 and 2 together and realized 'roach' is the guy built like a brick**ithouse on the ISA's homepage under 2004 meet competitors. And I just saw the score sheet for the first time....dang roach! Now that makes it more exciting.

Are there any more regular poster's competing?

Colin

Administrator
Administrator
Is there a sweating competition?

I would do well at that! /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Treespotter

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a sweating competition?

I would do well at that! /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you Masterblaster, I beat you on that one.
Always tell the customers it's sweat of fear. /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dan_Kraus

I’ll be there. In the climbers pit, getting my ass kicked by Roachy. I know I’m not a regular poster but I’m a pretty regular reader and enjoy it very much. I’m looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends. I plan on tearing that town up as soon as the dust settles. Anyone with me?

Climb On! Dan Kraus.

okietreedude1

I competed at the local TCC (midwest) but didnt make it to nashville.

I will be competeing though....in total sales :)

Come see us both at field days and at the convention (#726).

Stumper

Bucth you should go to Nashville-It isn't that far. I'm thinking about going but it is a long, expensive trip for me. The Intn'l may not be this close to you again for a while.

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt that Dan ,but it will be fun to see you climb again

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that. I learned a bunch of neat things in PA, but one of my favorites was the swinging footlock ascent in your Master's Challenge. That was the first, and only time I've ever seen that.

Mahk_Adams

[ QUOTE ]
I bet it's fun, I hope to attend at least once before I kick the bucket!

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon MB, it won't get much closer than Nashville.

pantheraba

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I bet it's fun, I hope to attend at least once before I kick the bucket!

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon MB, it won't get much closer than Nashville.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that...I'm coming from Atlanta. Shucks, I don't climb that much but love to see how others do it.

And I'd love to meet the MB in person...at least once before you kick the bucket!!! /forum/images/graemlins/jamminz.gif

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom