Tree Inventory Software?

Bustus

Just forked over too much money for a PDA (Dell Axim). Now I'm on the prowl for software to help me map out trees (client's backyard up to a large city) for inventory, managment, hazard tree evaluation, and more. I'm not interested in using it for scheduling work orders, sprays, timesheets etc...

Naturally, I want it to be able to incorporate in GPS readings for GIS functions. Has anyone tried Arborvue?

i am not sure of what brand name they are selling it under but my employer sells a system for your purposes, google great scott tree service in stanton ca....i belive on their site they have a link to it, leave a message on there for jacob its his dept, or check with me after july 10 and i can mail you info

Bustus

I'm very interested. I was unable to google up your company's web page (although I did find six other Scott Tree Services in six different states!). No rush. I just want to explore my options before I got to Minnesota and do impulsive shopping.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom