Are You a Top Tree Climber Looking for a Great Place to Work? (Huntingdon Valley, PA)
Do you love the team you’re working with? Getting top pay, bonuses, health care and 401k? If not, bring your tree climbing talents to a place you’ll love! Giroud is a TCIA Accredited Tree Company who values quality, safety, and integrity.
As a tree climber, you are vitally important to our team. We count on you to safely care for client’s trees using a rope and saddle to get into the tree and prune for safety, beauty and health, use spikes for tree removal only, and use your roping and rigging knowledge to establish a safe landing zone for wood to preserve the client’s property. In addition to tree climbing skills, you will have plenty of room for advancement like; training for crew leader, cabling and bracing techniques, practice with the most advanced climbing equipment and styles to make your job easier, become a certified arborist, or achieve your CDL, class A. With every advanced skill you make more money. The sky’s the limit at Giroud where you decide what direction you want to take your career!
Giroud Tree and Lawn is a different kind of workplace. Year-round work, outstanding benefits and bonuses are the norm. Most importantly, promises are kept. Want to meet some of the great people you could be working with? Check out this video and listen to what Team Members have to say about life at Giroud: https://www.giroudtree.com/tree-climber-job.
This is what you can expect at Giroud:
1. A friendly place where you know everyone including the CEO who often joins the team at the morning launch.
2. Teammates who do what’s right for trees, lawns and clients.
3. People who care about safety at work and home.
4. A love of learning more about your craft including weekly tailgates, continuing education and training.
5. A Team that celebrates accomplishments from welcomes and anniversaries to members who have achieved new licenses or certifications.
We’d love to talk with you if you have the following qualifications:
You have a minimum of 2 years tree climbing experience using rope and saddle.
You know proper pruning and thinning techniques, tree removal, roping and rigging operations.
You are a Team player
You love working outdoors and understand the tree industry and its challenges.
Have a Valid Driver's License (CDL a plus)
Are Drug free
Get the Best Rewards for Your Talents!
1. Opportunity: You can choose what new skill you want to learn, get trained, and make more money.
2. Stability: You will be part of a company that's been in business since 1974, is committed to safety, and maintains a drug free workplace.
3. Rewards: You get the satisfaction of working with a highly respected company that, in turn, respects you and every other member of our team.
Best wages in our industry, plus you can earn even more through our performance and safety bonuses.
Get the benefits you need for you and your family, full medical, dental and prescription (Company pays 70% of total premium).
Life insurance and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you.
401K and Profit Sharing Account: company paid, no employee match required.
2 weeks Paid Time Off within 1st year of employment.
7 paid Holidays.
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a local family owned company. We are large enough to have all of the resources, research and opportunity for Tree Climbers that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like family where you are an important player and get to share in the rewards of our company's success.
We look forward to hearing from you!