Trades and for sale

Its practically brand new maybe a year ago its never been ran. I know its practically worth nothing but is anyone interested in it or a trade really i would take a caribiner for this saw. I know someone could get it running or sell the parts but i need climbing gear bad. I need to fix my husqvarnas before i mess with that homelite.if anyones interested let me know i do got a few things to trade too. I got a Yamaha 350 warrior for sale for a killer deal of 500 ive been rebuilding it slowly but please anyone getting out of the business or anyone with anything haha please get ahold of me

Attachments

Jonny

Maybe keep it for a loaner?
My mom got me a Poulan for Christmas one year, I still keep it as a loaner. Friends, cousins, brothers occasionally ask if they can borrow a saw. Nice to be able to help out while not worrying about them abusing my good saws that I really try to take care of properly. I'll loan out my old Stihl 011AVT sometimes too.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom