Trade / Sell : mcrs, MORE ADDED - drenaline, safebloc

Lupin_IV

Participating member
not 100% sure about getting rid of either yet, but figured i would see if anybody could put them to better use.

the MCRS is an incredible saddle, would kill me to get rid of it. Unfortunately I am quite thin and it slides up on me pretty bad. This has been a disused backup for awhile now. The belt buckle style adjustment is amazing, just doesn’t work for me. As it’s currently setup, it’s a great saddle to hang in. Very comfortable when it does stay in place. Would love to trade for another saddle. Was gonna hold onto it but It would be sweet to try out other options that may sit low on my hips.

Attachments

• 23655B4F-F8BE-44C4-A5FD-A3DB146B7D54.jpeg
    23655B4F-F8BE-44C4-A5FD-A3DB146B7D54.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 144
  • 63BF75BF-C86A-461B-8792-E87D51034EB1.jpeg
    63BF75BF-C86A-461B-8792-E87D51034EB1.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:

rico

Been here a while
Is that called saddle addiction?
I believe I sold this saddle to Lupin, and I am merely suggesting that he set the MCRS free so it can fly back home. Local homies are constantly trying to extract one of my remaining MCRS's from my saddle hoarding hands, so I know I could easily find it a happy home where it could spend its days free-range frolicking in the land of milk and honey. Think of it as a MCRS rescue farm.....SAVE THE MCRS!

oldoakman

Been here a while
I believe I sold this saddle to Lupin, and I am merely suggesting that he set the MCRS free so it can fly back home. Local homies are constantly trying to extract one of my remaining MCRS's from my saddle hoarding hands, so I know I could easily find it a happy home where it could spend its days free-range frolicking in the land of milk and honey. Think of it as a MCRS rescue farm.....SAVE THE MCRS!
Only you Rico, only you...

Bendroctanus

Participating member
I thought California was the land of fruits and nuts...

Also, I was new to the scene when the MCRS first came out. What’s the current news/status/developments/lore of the MCRS cause it seems I missed a good thing.

AdkEric

Participating member
What’s the current news/status/developments/lore of the MCRS cause it seems I missed a good thing.
The valiant is Matt Cornell's newest development.

Bendroctanus

Participating member
The valiant is Matt Cornell's newest development.
Mmmm...schmexy. I do need a new saddle this year...

Lupin_IV

Participating member
Bump! I grabbed a new saddle so will accept cash for the MCRS without hesitation.

Also have a ~110 piece of drenaline that isn’t for me no matter how hard I try. All of it in good condition, Bottom half of the rope is pretty fresh. I’ll remeasure it, but I’d love to get like $90 / .80 a foot. As always, would consider trades but cash is prob easiest. Will add photos later.

Have a safebloc with a 6’ ultra sling I may get rid of as well. Too big for me at this point. Shoot me a message if you’re interested in that n we shall discuss. I’d have to dig it out :b

rico

Been here a while
Bump! I grabbed a new saddle so will accept cash for the MCRS without hesitation.

Also have a ~110 piece of drenaline that isn’t for me no matter how hard I try. All of it in good condition, Bottom half of the rope is pretty fresh. I’ll remeasure it, but I’d love to get like $90 / .80 a foot. As always, would consider trades but cash is prob easiest. Will add photos later.

Have a safebloc with a 6’ ultra sling I may get rid of as well. Too big for me at this point. Shoot me a message if you’re interested in that n we shall discuss. I’d have to dig it out :b
PM sent homie.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom