Top UK Arborist Colleges?

Jehinten

Hello and welcome. Is there a particular aspect of Arborculture that you are most interested in? For example many want to climb (trimming or removal), some prefer to work below ground with the soil and roots of a tree, while others are looking more into consulting homeowners into the best service for them.

A little of what interest you in this profession will help lead you to the right path.

Jonny

If you want to climb, prune, remove, and all that good stuff, get hired on with a tree service local to you. Someone reputable.
UK arboriculture is a lot more regulated than the US.

Welcome!

Soren

Hello and welcome. Is there a particular aspect of Arborculture that you are most interested in? For example many want to climb (trimming or removal), some prefer to work below ground with the soil and roots of a tree, while others are looking more into consulting homeowners into the best service for them.

A little of what interest you in this profession will help lead you to the right path.
Thanks, I’m most interested in working directly with the trees at this point. I can see myself eventually getting to all areas though. Do you have a favorite book on climbing and tree identification?

TCtreeswinger

There have been several folks like yourself who have come asking the same questions. Try a search here or search google and find a tree buzz post. There's some great info and insight that would still be prevalent to you

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom