tom brady

RyTheTreeGuy

I must admit that I was a Brady "hater" for many years. However, watching him continuously do what he does year in and year out I can't help but repect him. I have now changed my tune and am resigned and happy to be able to witness the greatest of all time

RogerM

Tom Brady has "the spice" (south park reference)
Been throwing the football around with my 17yr old son on ocassion and I too am no spring chicken. Quite amazing to witness. Fan for sure.

rico

i have rooted for his opponent everytime. but, man... im coming up on 43 this year
43? Your best years are ahead of you Kevin...

Like yourself I was never a Tom Brady fan, but he officially won me over yesterday...He is obviously an extremely talented, driven, and competitive man, but I was most impressed with his words and actions during the victory celebration...He showed himself to be a true team player who understands that he is a cog in the wheel and that his teammates and coaches deserve as much credit as the star quarterback.

Last edited:

KevinRay

if that link doesn't work look up the Brady 6 Journey of the legend no one wanted from NFL films. I happened to watch it recently and about to be 45 myself. yeah amazing how you never know and the stats dont always showcase those two truly important attributes: the head and the heart.

Mowerr

Yeah it's hard to argue how good he is but the way him and his son kiss on the mouth is very frightening to me...

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom