Today....

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member

evo

Been here a while
This was my friend who is helping me out until I can find some help a few days per week... I've been known to take a few good ones, and play around with photoshop a bit. Any photo with me in it is taken from Billy in the white hat, he's one of those friends who is there when you need him the most...
The black and whites are mine...
The nature photos are my son at about the age of 8-9, we bought him a fancy pants grown up camera. Let me tell you, teaching a kid how to take photos is the most rewarding thing ever as you get to see the world of curiosity through their eyes!

Billy photo bombing selfies on my phone durning a cabling job
89CD031A-429D-4D06-BAD4-520B13FC28A7.jpeg 1177E4CC-8C2A-490D-8DEC-B29696211017.jpeg
563CD142-72CA-4653-B75A-F2EA361EEA99.jpeg 05F1ACED-FAFD-4CAF-B897-EF77B5E4BDA8.jpeg 9E7BE3BA-CA81-4989-920A-2E6CD1CFEA59.jpeg F98009DA-4634-4254-A205-8797B98A6EB7.jpeg 227E3789-3B8D-4157-A54B-3706126F0975.jpeg

Fivepoints

Branched out member
Apparently my equipment is writing a country song or something. Today our crane decided to not scope out its upper boom section. No issues previously. We used it last Friday. Thankfully we had room to swing the jib and get the job done.

Right now our crane, bucket truck, and grapple truck are all broken down at once.

VenasNursery

Apparently my equipment is writing a country song or something. Today our crane decided to not scope out its upper boom section. No issues previously. We used it last Friday. Thankfully we had room to swing the jib and get the job done.

Right now our crane, bucket truck, and grapple truck are all broken down at once.
Well
That stinks but only can get better
Good luck

Bendroctanus

Participating member

When it rains, it pours…
Sorry man. That’s rough.

oldoakman

Been here a while

Trouble usually comes in three's. Maybe this is the end of it for a while.

27RMT0N

Not very tree-related, but a huge step in life (and will involve a LOT of tree work....). Recently closed on a forested, mostly undeveloped, 5-acre property where I'll build a shop, home and hopefully live for decades to come. It only has a driveway, shoddy cabin/shack and drilled but non-connected well, so I need to trench in power, build a water system, septic system, large shop, temporary RV pad, carport and start working on designing then getting the house built. Many years of work to create the vision in my mind, but looking forward to it. Great water views and an unobstructed view to Mt Baker on the mainland, though I've yet to see it on a clear day. Exciting stuff, and now that I finally own something, I can build some crazy structures up in the trees ;)

0004 Driveway Down.JPG

0053 Maples.JPG

0014 House Site.JPG

0039 Full View.JPG

0051 Mt Baker View.JPG

chiselbit

Branched out member
Not very tree-related, but a huge step in life (and will involve a LOT of tree work....). Recently closed on a forested, mostly undeveloped, 5-acre property where I'll build a shop, home and hopefully live for decades to come. It only has a driveway, shoddy cabin/shack and drilled but non-connected well, so I need to trench in power, build a water system, septic system, large shop, temporary RV pad, carport and start working on designing then getting the house built. Many years of work to create the vision in my mind, but looking forward to it. Great water views and an unobstructed view to Mt Baker on the mainland, though I've yet to see it on a clear day. Exciting stuff, and now that I finally own something, I can build some crazy structures up in the trees ;)

View attachment 77892

View attachment 77893

View attachment 77894

View attachment 77895

View attachment 77896
Right on! That is beautiful. Congrats.

oceans

Been here a while

View attachment 77892

View attachment 77893

View attachment 77894

View attachment 77895

View attachment 77896
I love that for you!

rico

Been here a while

View attachment 77892

View attachment 77893

View attachment 77894

View attachment 77895

View attachment 77896
Congrats on the beautiful parcel. Your life and financial security will only change for the better.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom