Today....

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
Low key rainy Sunday. Flea market book find and spotted an albino turkey driving home.
View attachment 77232 View attachment 77233

On the subject of books, figured it is always a good idea to take a step back and review the basics from time to time. I just started reading 'Groundie' by Jeff Jepson (who does great work by the way) and once I've read it through will either loan it to the young kid I'm sort of teaching, or just buy him a copy. The mindset and work ethic Jepson shares is very similar to my own, and one I hope others are interested in learning from.

00 groundie.jpg

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
On the subject of books, figured it is always a good idea to take a step back and review the basics from time to time. I just started reading 'Groundie' by Jeff Jepson (who does great work by the way) and once I've read it through will either loan it to the young kid I'm sort of teaching, or just buy him a copy. The mindset and work ethic Jepson shares is very similar to my own, and one I hope others are interested in learning from.

View attachment 77342
Jeff's a great guy too! I competed against him in the early years of my career in competition. Super creative and very skilled.

southsoundtree

Been here a while
Anyone else use "headers" (long limbs across more than one row) to keep tall rows with air gaps between rows from falling?

Feeding a 10-12" and 20" capacity stove.

Attachments

• 20210807_135344.jpg
    20210807_135344.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 20210807_135351.jpg
    20210807_135351.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 37

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom