Titanium Gaffs

NailerB

Buckingham Titanium Gaff's. Boot straps have little use. No pads. $125.00 Shipped

Located Central Illinois

Attachments

• DSC00694.JPG
    DSC00694.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 48

Reach

Been here a while
Did you paint these? I’ve never seen Titanium spurs in black, only in bare or anodized (gold). Also, are they pole gaffs or tree? If they are titanium with tree gaffs, I would be interested.

Edit: I found some in black on the Buckingham website, so clearly they do exist. If they’re tree gaffs, I’ll take them.

Reach

Been here a while
Thank you. I’ll take them, please send me a PM with your payment preferences/instructions and I’ll get your payment today, and a shipping address.

Reach

Been here a while
WOW! Smokin deal right there. @Reach if you have a sudden change of heart or financial crisis, I will take those in a heartbeat.
Sorry, not real likely I’ll change my mind on that deal. They’re not actually for me though, they’re for a young climber here who’s been looking for a set but hasn’t been able to find any. He’s going to owe me some money when he gets back from his vacation next week.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom