The most Established Tree Company in Phoenix AZ Hiring Top Paid Tree Climbers!

Reach

Been here a while
Obviously, you have never been to Phoenix, AZ. But that's ok, we have big trees and small trees.
I believe the comments were meant to be joking, although I did not realize there were trees that large in Phoenix. Not can I identify that tree, or at least I don’t believe I recognize it. What is it?

For the past 10 years Phoenix, AZ has been one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the United States ranking 2nd in the nation for job growth in 2019.

Design Tree is a premier arbor care service provider established over 25 years ago in 1995. Due to our passion for delivering expert care with a high level of service we value knowledgeable and experienced individuals and professionalism on all fronts. With that said although we service the entire metropolitan of Phoenix our services are mostly sought out by the 'wealthy' demographic of our community.

Design Tree is a wonderful family to join with limitless potential in all fields of occupation. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about our company and all of our available positions.

Stumpsprouts

Branched out member
Thanks. We need to bring in about a dozen Certified climbers since the border is shut down. There are 4 legit companies besides myself hiring in the $350-$400 range.
This is very interesting to me in so many ways..
What border? 12 climbers? Seems like there’s a story behind all that!

No temporary workers.
Bottom line is we need to add more crews, but we can't add more climbers because of the labor shortage. A lot of people sitting at home collecting checks and wont respond to local job adds.
Most of the blue collar jobs in Arizona depend on the people from Central America as the labor force to do the back breaking work. So when we need to add crews, we normally hire them and train to industry standards.

Lupin_IV

Participating member
Phoenix is where I got into tree work actually. Guy there pointed me toward the buzz. Some neat stone pines if I remember correctly. Velvet mesquite was no fun tho

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom