The Art of Practical Rigging DVD vs Book

CanopyChuck

Okay, which should I go with, the book or the DVD series? I only ask because the book is relatively affordable and the DVD is the same price as some nice new rigging gear. Context: I'm an ISA certified arborist with 4.5 years of experience but am looking to step up my rigging game. Thanks!

neums

Not sure about the DVDs but there are quizzes at the end of every chapter in the book that you can complete and mail-in for ISA CEUs.

Daniel

I wasn't impressed with the video. They picked one tree and ran a speedline as I recall. They did no mock-ups, and limited the teachings to the few impractical techniques used on that one tree, which left out the vast majority of important techniques and principles of rigging. I could do a much better job with a $10,000 budget.

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
I wasn't impressed with the video. They picked one tree and ran a speedline as I recall. They did no mock-ups, and limited the teachings to the few impractical techniques used on that one tree, which left out the vast majority of important techniques and principles of rigging. I could do a much better job with a $10,000 budget.
That sounds very disappointing.

Daniel

If its "the art and science of practical rigging" that you are talking about, arborpod is not the same thing.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom