TCIA Summit

Wrangler

I’m really enjoying this year’s virtual summit! Excellent speakers and great topics ! I’m getting so much more out of watching sessions on my computer where I can pause and rewind to make notes without missing something. I thought the price was very reasonable especially given the amount of ceu’s offered and you have 90 days to view sessions!
Thanks TCIA for another great product!

Reactions: ATH

ATH

I didn't register...there were some attractive speakers, but I've had about enough virtual learning! A big part of that is me taking the time in front of the computer to just sit and watch. I get too distracted (like checking Tree Buzz!). Another part is "I don't need to watch it now, I can do it later" - but later never comes.

When I go to a conference, I am there and it is easier to focus/pay attention. I understand what you are saying about being able to rewind, etc...

I've got a helper out with Covid, and "sent" him to the Summit while he can't be working on site. Will look forward to what he has to share.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom