TCIA Article on Financing

Reach

That’s a good article. Are you in it somewhere?

I can personally speak to the hard work and above and beyond service that D.J. Jackson of Oakmont provides. We’ve been using him a couple years, for three different purchases, and he’s been incredible to work with.

Serf Life

Good to hear, that’s a solid referral. I’m not in it (wicked small potatoes) but have been focusing on the financing and number crunching side of this career for the past year or so. Figured out that being a hard worker, decent climber, and having a degree in forestry doesn’t equal netting much money. Seems like having a financial relationship with a firm like in the article would make the business side (and scaling) so much easier. Fuck banks.

Reach

Good to hear, that’s a solid referral. I’m not in it (wicked small potatoes) but have been focusing on the financing and number crunching side of this career for the past year or so. Figured out that being a hard worker, decent climber, and having a degree in forestry doesn’t equal netting much money. Seems like having a financial relationship with a firm like in the article would make the business side (and scaling) so much easier. Fuck banks.
I would agree. Financing with an actual finance company and not a bank is much easier and faster. Last purchase took not more than half a dozen emails and I don’t think I turned over any financial documents besides the build sheet for the new truck. The relationship really helps too, as D.J. and I know each other well enough now that we can work well together, and both know what to expect from each other. I’ve never had that with any of the three banks I use, the banks are not the least bit personal.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom