TCI

pugsly

Working on a project in the Uk that may require the use of an "indoor tree" such as those utilised as TCI for demos etc. Does anyone have any pictures they can email me of the tree set up at TCI, it makes no odds if climbers are in the photos.

info@theabsolutearbcompany.com

Tony

Thanx Mark.

Puggsly, E Mail me your Email(tonytresselt@arboristenterprises.com) I have pictures of the last three trees we have done here. Very similar to TCIA.

Or contact Dave Booth (dbooth@thercareoftrees.com) or Jim Binkelman (jbinkelman@thecareoftree.com) They set up a few trees at TCIA when it was here on the right coast of the U.S.A.

Tony

pugsly

Many thanks posters, if things work out i'll post some pictures but won't be for some time. Thanks again.

Chris

Mahk_Adams

[ QUOTE ]
Try contacting Peter Gershemberger at TCIA I think he has the blueprint to build a stand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or contact Tod Kramer at Kramer Tree--I think he's done it a bunch of times and is pretty much an expert at setting up indoor trees..

tod_k

I have set up a bunch of indoor trees. Unfortunatly I can not find the blueprint to build the stand. It is critical to build the stand correctly and have enough counter weight, usually around 1,000 lbs. per corner. The trees we have set up weight around 3,000 to 4,000 lbs.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom