Tapatalk issues?

boone0

Does anyone else have difficulty viewing photos on Tapatalk? I read a few forums and only have issues on treebuzz. It happens intermittently on multiple Android devices. Photos will show up sometimes,and sometimes they won't show up at all. Attached is a pic of what I see most often.

I'm fairly tech savvy but I can't figure out why this happens. Any thoughts?

climbhightree

Does anyone else have difficulty viewing photos on Tapatalk? I read a few forums and only have issues on treebuzz. It happens intermittently on multiple Android devices. Photos will show up sometimes,and sometimes they won't show up at all. Attached is a pic of what I see most often.

I'm fairly tech savvy but I can't figure out why this happens. Any thoughts?
It happens to me too. Tree buzz is the only forum I follow using Tapatalk...religiously that is. It is weird how some load and some do not.

I will go straight to tree buzz, if there is a picture I really want to see. I've always wondered if the pictures showing, or not showing, was a issue of whether Tapatalk was used to upload the pictures or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
@boone0; @climbhightree; Not directly related to Tapatalk, but to my handheld computer's browser settings, I had a day when the website images were not showing up. I thought about it for a minute, went into my web browser's settings menu, and looked at an option called "Load Images". I had inadvertantly unchecked that box when I was last into the settings menu, which essentially told the browser NOT to load images. By checking the box with a big, green check mark, I got all of the forum's images to load properly. The reason for providing this option in the settings menu, I imagine, is so that customers that have very limited data plans can keep their usage to a minimum by displaying text only.

Tim

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom