T540ixp Chain and sharpener

MrBill

As I wait for my T540i to come in I figured I stock up on some chain.. Started searching and didn't get to far. Emailed Bailey's and they said they didn't have a chain like that.
According to Husqvarna it takes a X-cut SP21G which is a .325 .043 chain
I also love my Pferd CS-X sharpener and I would love to get one to fit this chain
Does anyone know if there are any other chains that will fit this saw and bar and will the Pferd work on them?

ATH

is it different than regular .325 chain or would the .325 Pferd work??? Is there a .325 low profile like there is 3/8"?

MrBill

Incase anybody is interested I contacted Pferd and they do not currently have a CS-X Sharpener that will work with this Chain.. I say Boo!

Just curious if anybody tried changing the chain/bar/sprocket to a 3/8 lp?

Or what are you using to sharpen your current chain?

Thanks

Merle Nelson

I just sharpened for the first time with a file I use for 3/8 low profile. (5/32 ?)

If you must try low pro do not get rid of this bar and chain combo till you run it for comparison.

If you choose to ignore my advise and you have 16 inch bar and chain - sell it to me.

It, along with the saw, is the most agressive combo I ever run.

Merle Nelson

I just sharpened for the first time with a file I use for 3/8 low profile. (5/32 ?)

If you must try low pro do not get rid of this bar and chain combo till you run it for comparison.

If you choose to ignore my advise and you have 16 inch bar and chain - sell it to me.

It, along with the saw, is the most agressive combo I ever run.

....have ever.....

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom