Stump grinder

Kubota70

Still looking to purchase self propelled stump grinder at least 60 hp leaning toward Vermeer sc 60 and adding remote don’t like the idea of no push blade but unit has low hours really like the bandit sg 75 but can’t get past the 67k any and all advice will be greatly appreciated thanks

Reach

The Vermeer grinders run well - nice and smooth, easy to learn. We have always been happy with those, although we run an SC652, not a SC60TX. Never found much use for the blade, so I don’t think you’ll miss it too much.

The Bandit SG75 is an incredible machine, very powerful, and fast, but it is not as smooth to operate as the Vermeer, and it’s not nearly as easy to master. Once you figure it out though, you’ll be amazed how much faster it is than the Vermeer.

Kubota70

Do u have remote if not what’s thoughts on remote and if u you were going to buy again would it be same brand

Reach

I’ve never run a remote on a Vermeer, but the Bandit has one. The remote is nice, but not a necessity. It’s nice to be able to walk around a get a different view, and get a little further from the dust and noise sometimes though.

I would happily buy either one again. As a brand, I like Bandit better as their machines are generally more simply, and solidly, constructed. However, both are great machines.

Before you make up your mind, try each one out for a day. What works for me, in my market, may be very different from what works for you.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom